- Promotion of Ecotourism in the Project Areas of Pakistan Wetlands Program
- Capacity Building of Tourism Promotion Association of Kaghan Valley (T-PAK) for the Promotion of Sustainable Tourism in the Region.
- Promotion of Community Based Ecotourism at Taunsa Barrage for the Conservation of Indus River Dolphin.
- Waste Management in Saiful Muluk Lake National Park and Naran Town in Kaghan Valley
- Promotion of Eco-Trekking in the Mountain Areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.
- Capacity Building of Tourism Industry Stakeholders in Adopting Best Practices of Sustainable Tourism in Tou Operation and Motel Management.
- Community Development through Ecotourism on Fairy Meadows side of Nanga Parbat
- Kaghan Valley Tourism Website and Publications
- Back to Nature – Youth Environment Leadership Program
- Margallah Hills National Park Nature Study Camps for Children and Youth
- Ayubia National Park Nature Study Camps for Children and Youth
- Nature-Adventure Trips and Outings for Families and Corporate Groups
To get detailed information about any of above project, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org